Monday, September 7, 2009

Live with Regis and Kelly

Okay, this will be my last post about my trip to New York and then I have a lot more fun stuff to tell you about. One of the highlights of the trip, were the Live with Regis and Kelly tickets we got. I had written and asked for them about a month before we went and received a letter from them about 2 days before we left. One tip if you ever go.....be there much earlier than your letter says! We got there at 7:45 am like it said and there was already a long line. We also found out that they send out more letters then there are places to sit. We barely made it in with only about 6 people behind us, which means we had to sit in the back row. That was certainly better than nothing! Kelly is really funny and loves to talk to the audience during the commercials. So much so that she forgets there is a show going and Gelman (their producer) has to remind her to sit down when the commercial is almost over. As all of you may know by now, I am NOT a photographer and these photo's are courtesy of my friend Dixie.














No comments:

Post a Comment