Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Gift's: Naughty and Nice


Here are some pictures of a few of the nice things I got for Christmas. Above is a very pretty ceramic Pink Bunny. For obvious reasons I got that gift. Thank you Lori!


Here is a very cute gingerbread house that I got early in December as a gift. I was hoping it would last for a couple of years, but the first day, I had a four year old eat one of the gum drops. Apparently he just couldn' t resist! Thank you Dixie!


This came in the mail yesterday! It was all beautifully wrapped in the most beautiful pink sparkly wrapping paper! I wonder how long it took to gather that many wonderful pink and brown things....Thank you Miss Carole!


Ok, this picture I am doing on the sly! I gave these pajama's to my two oldest boys for Christmas. Of course they only wore them long enough to take the picture...HA! Who in their right mind makes blanket sleepers large enough for grown boys to wear? When they returned them the next day, the girl asked why they were returning them. My oldest held one of them up and said, "Isn't it obvious?". Okay, don't mention I posted this picture or I am in really big trouble!

TTYL,


1 comment:

  1. Laughing.... Shared your pictures with my husband. As another mother of two adult men, I can appreciate both the gift and the sneaky picture. Since I told you about the crazy quilted pink bear, I'm going to try to find it for you. Will let you know if I find it.

    ReplyDelete