Friday, September 10, 2010

My Website has a New Look!

I have updated my website, and it has a whole new look that I really like. Website work is NOT my favorite. I would rather be stitching, teaching, or even getting a cavity filled! These are some of the new hand dyed laces that I have put on the website. I like to name the color combination's that I use when I dye lace. The one pictured above is named Indian Summer because of the fall colors I used. The one pictured below, I haven't quite figured a name out for. It is a new color combination that I tried and I think it has many possibilities!

The lace picture below is a color I have been doing for awhile and it really is my favorite! It has a vintage look to it and has my favorite color in it!

I would invite you over to my updated website at www.valeriebothell.com and take a look! I will be adding items daily so you can keep checking back.

Talk to you later,



No comments:

Post a Comment