Saturday, March 8, 2014

QNNtv!


 Last spring, I had the opportunity to film three segments for QNNtv, and I didn't pass the chance up!  Their studio's are located in Golden, Colorado which made it even more fun.  QNNtv is a great way to watch a ton of different types of quilting shows online for a very reasonable price.  Pictured above, I am with Jodie Davis, the host of the show.  Jodie is the BEST and she made it sooo easy!   No, I don't look like that in real life, they just have a great hair and makeup person.





I did three segments starting with piecing this cute little Easter Egg, a pattern I wrote a few years ago.  Then in segments two and three, I go over some crazy quilt stitches and show you some closeups of my black crazy quilt that I made several years ago.  You can get the Easter Egg pattern here, if you are interested!



Here I am a little later in the evening, just having a little fun in my room....before I wash the Barbie look off.....

My co-author, Allie Aller , also filmed three episodes for them and they are listed right next to  mine.

If you would like to see us on both on QNNtv, you can go here.

Talk to you later,




No comments:

Post a Comment