Tuesday, May 22, 2018

City Arts Classes for Summer!


This summer I will be taking it a little bit slower so I can have time to make some new samples for classes!






Saturday, June 9th I will be teaching a Silk Ribbon Corsage.  I love making these and they are fun to wear on jackets and hats.  They also make great gifts!  The class is from 1-3 pm, it is $35.00 and all supplies are included.



 Saturday, July 21st, I will be teaching Beginning Needle Tatting.  It is much easier than shuttle tatting and lots of fun!  The class is from 1-3:30, it is $35.00 and all supplies are included.






Saturday August 11, I will teaching Beginning Quilting from 9:30 to 3:30.  You will be learning to make a Trip Around the World quilt using a strip piecing method.  The class is $50.00 and a supply list will be sent to you after enrollment.

If you are interested in any of these classes, you may email me at pinkbunny@valeriebothell.com.

Have a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment