Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Pink Blazer Love!


 Good Morning!  The weather is still beautiful here, so this week I (again) did my outfit photo's outside.  I was browsing the Nordstrom website and I found this great pink blazer.  I know it's fall but pink is my favorite color, so I will wear pink! 



 The first outfit I made, I paired it with a pair of light blue jeans with a frayed hem, navy striped tee and gold jewelry for accent.  Believe it or not, I found the leopard shoes at an estate sale but they look very similar to some of the leopard shoes out there right now!




For my second outfit, I just changed my shoes to Converse tennis shoes for a really casual look.


 Then I changed into the black tie tee that I wore last week with my leopard skirt.  I just love mixing and matching all my shirts, shoes etc. to get more looks with them.  I also changed my necklace to something with a little sparkle to it.


 

This change is hard to see in the light, so click on the picture to get a better look!  I changed my shirt to this burgundy top and also put on some basic black pants to make the outfit really dressy.




For my fifth look, I changed my top to a cream top with embroidery and put my basic gold necklace on again. 

I hope I have convinced that you need a pink blazer in your closet!  The website said to size down in this jacket because it runs large.  I found this to be true, but if you are on the fence with sizing I would order two sized and send one back.  With Nordstrom's free shipping and free return shipping it is totally worth it!

To help you with your outfits, here are the links to find the following items:

Pink Blazer 

Black Front Tie Tee

Gold Circle Necklace

Leopard Heels(similar)

Burgundy Top

Have a great week and I'll be back next Tuesday with another round of new outfits!








No comments:

Post a Comment